Monday, October 29, 2012

Depression anyone?

It must be Monday.  That would explain a lot, but I think it's more than just the typical Monday madness and crap.  Oh, it must be the first day of this piece of shit that I call my life.  Isn't that just magical?    I'm not trying to be excessively morbid and morose; it just comes naturally lately.  
Actually, I think that I might be coming down with something - the flu maybe?  Probably not.  More likely, I'm coming down with a serious case of reality.   It sucks. 

I went to go see the Doctor today . . . "The Urologist."   It looks like I still have about 9 or 10 kidney stones, (little ones)  lined up all nice and neat, waiting to be passed.  No problemo.  I'll get right on that.
FML.  Isn't my life shitty enough right now, without randomly having to pass kidney stones? 

Thing is, this is supposed to be my "happy" time of year.  You know, Halloween and all that dark, creepy shit?  I was supposed to have the most spectacular yard display ever, and an absolutely to-die-for Halloween party.  Pfffftt !  Not gonna happen.  In fact, this is the lamest yard display to date.  All I have out is the gravestones and a couple of props.  (Jack and Haunter)  All of my old props were pretty much crumbling after almost two years in storage.  And after the past year of playing "single, working mom," I didn't have any time to create anything new.   However, I did manage to end up unemployed and broke !  So . . . no party either.  I'm seriously thinking about pulling the plug this year.  Just drag all the yard stuff back inside the garage, turning out the porch light on Wednesday, and getting really drunk instead.  Unfortunately, I can't afford booze.  (besides, I have an example to set for my children.) 

Actually, I think I'll just go to bed.  I can't seem to get enough sleep today.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment